Should I go for BCA from SGVU?
Post Date : 17-01-2019
Home - blog - Should I go for BCA from SGVU?...
Bachelor of Computer Applications or BCA is an undergraduate course in computer science that caters to the ever increasing demand for qualified IT professionals. There are many colleges and institutes that offer regular programmes for this course while many good institutions also BCA distance education. One such reputed institution is Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU). It offers a comprehensive three- year course in computer applications to teach students varied computer languages and equip them with a sound base for an advanced career in Computer Applications.
The student should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in grade 10+2 from any stream.
This three course is divided into 6 semesters each of 6 months duration. It gives students in-depth knowledge about computers and caters to the needs of varied Software Houses in India and offer great job potential in the IT sector. It offers both theoretical subjects and practicals. It covers the following topics:
- Android Development Training
- Android Nano Degree Program
- Google apps for work(Deployment Training)
- Google App Engine Training
- Adwords/Analytics Training
- Google Apps for Education Training
- Chromebooks Training
- Digital Marketing Training
- Google Certifications
At the end of each semester, an exam is conducted to check the progress of each student. Once the three programmes are completed, proper certification is given which is equivalent to a regular BCA course.
After completing the three-course course from SGVU, a student is equipped with requisite knowledge about database management systems, operating systems, software engineering, computer architecture, web technology, and all the computer languages. He can easily find lucrative job opportunities in IT companies as a system engineer, software tester, system administrator, software developer, junior programmer, and web developer. Even government organizations like the Indian Air Force(IAF), Indian Army, and India Navy hire BCA graduates.
Reasons to join BCA from SGVU
- A course from this University is a great choice for those looking at making Information technology their career path.
- This programme offers overall academic and industrial knowledge in computer applications
- The programme offers theoretical knowledge as well as the practical application of technologies used
- It is a flexible course that gives students the freedom to complete their subjects over a long period of time.
- It has dedicated faculties who are experts in their own fields offering complete guidance and support
- The study material used is as per the latest guidelines and includes the most advanced technologies and languages used in computer application
- The University is UGC approved, DEB Approved, AIU Member and a NAAC 'A' Grade University