The development of the new generation economist in line with the dynamic business world is of prime importance. The program would provide the students the skill sets necessary to critically evaluate and solve economic aspects in line for development of the Indian economic policies.
- To impart the understanding of economic development in line with the Indian context.
- To provide the understanding of development theories and concepts
- To provide the understanding of international economy in sync with the Indian economic practices
- Introduction to Micro Economics
- Indian Economy
- Introduction to Macro Economics
- Economy, State and Society
- Advanced Macro Economics
- Money banking and Financial Systems
- Advanced Micro Economics
- History of Economic Thoughts
- Mathematical Economics
- Public Finance
- International Economics
- Statistical Methods for Economics
- International Economic Environment
- Contemporary Economic Issues
- Development and Growth Economics
- Industrial and Labor Economics
- Any Degree from Recognized University
|Year 1||Year 2||Total|
"No Cost EMI Application Form needs to be filled by students along with the Admission Process."
|Program||Student Down Payment||EMI Tenure||Student EMI||Student Applicable Fee|
|MA||Rs.2994/-||12||Rs.2333/-||Rs.28000 + P.F of NBFC|
|SGVU Foreign Student Annual Fees Plan in INR|
|Programs||Duration||Tuition Fees Annual in INR||Exam Fees Annual in INR||Total Annual Fees in INR|
|* Degree and Provisional Certificate Fees Rs. 1000/-|
• The Facility for EMI based Finance Option is offered by Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC)
• By Applying to above Finance led EMI based Fees Plan, the students undertakes that he / she is applying for a Loan from the Non-Banking Finance Company
• The Loan is subject to Finance based Eligibility Criteria of the NBFC Partner of the University
• University has no role to play in the finance option as this is only a facility for students extended by the University
• By selecting Loan Facility Student Undertakes to abide by all the norms of NBFC towards the Loan Facility extended
• Admission is subject to eligibility norms of the university
For free career counselling & admission
I am a lecturer, after checking list of UGC - AICTE approved University; I came across Gyan Vihar. I am happy with the support team, course content with clear learning objective.
I am working with Saksham Healthcare as a Manager. I was impressed with the support team. The flexibility of any where learning through LMS is pretty impressive.
After graduation I was confused about which university should I pursue my MBA. I selected Gyan Vihar University, the staff is very polite and helpful, I am very much satisfied.