MA Political Science has been designed for learners to acquaint the understanding of Indian Government, Political Systems, Political Philosophy. Students would be able to understand Indian Constitution, International Relations and the Indian Administrative process.
- To enable the understanding within student and help them gain knowledge in the various political concepts, related theories, and their relevance in present political systems.
- To stimulate intellectual curiosity and research attitude in the students
- The students will logically apply their knowledge in the understanding of the nature of political system, form of government and the relevance of empirical theories for a sound working of government.
- To provide the student with awareness of current political debates
- Fundamental Concept of Political Science
- Indian Political Thought ? Ancient and Medieval
- Western Political Thought - Ancient and Medieval
- History of Constitutional Development in India
- Indian Political Thought - Modern
- Western political Thought ? Modern
- Theories of International Politics
- Electoral Politics and Reforms in Indian
- Indian Constitutional System
- Comparative Political Institutions
- International Politics (Post 1991)
- Gender, Governance and Politics
- Government and Politics in India
- Contemporary Political Theory
- Theory and Practice of Public Administration
- Gender and Law in India
- Any Degree from Recognized University
|Year 1||Year 2||Total|
"No Cost EMI Application Form needs to be filled by students along with the Admission Process."
|Program||Student Down Payment||EMI Tenure||Student EMI||Student Applicable Fee|
|MA||Rs.2994/-||12||Rs.2333/-||Rs.28000 + P.F of NBFC|
|SGVU Foreign Student Annual Fees Plan in INR|
|Programs||Duration||Tuition Fees Annual in INR||Exam Fees Annual in INR||Total Annual Fees in INR|
|* Degree and Provisional Certificate Fees Rs. 1000/-|
• The Facility for EMI based Finance Option is offered by Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC)
• By Applying to above Finance led EMI based Fees Plan, the students undertakes that he / she is applying for a Loan from the Non-Banking Finance Company
• The Loan is subject to Finance based Eligibility Criteria of the NBFC Partner of the University
• University has no role to play in the finance option as this is only a facility for students extended by the University
• By selecting Loan Facility Student Undertakes to abide by all the norms of NBFC towards the Loan Facility extended
• Admission is subject to eligibility norms of the university
For free career counselling & admission
I am a lecturer, after checking list of UGC - AICTE approved University; I came across Gyan Vihar. I am happy with the support team, course content with clear learning objective.
I am working with Saksham Healthcare as a Manager. I was impressed with the support team. The flexibility of any where learning through LMS is pretty impressive.
After graduation I was confused about which university should I pursue my MBA. I selected Gyan Vihar University, the staff is very polite and helpful, I am very much satisfied.