MA in Psychology through distance mode provides students with knowledge about human behavior-related studies such as the study of personality, health, human development, cognitive development, psychomotor development, social behavior, cognitive aspects, etc during which the students will learn all the things which have been impacted by a person’s behavior. which will qualify them to identify the behavioral, psychological and emotional issues and solve them. The main motive is to impart theoretical and conceptual knowledge in basic and applied areas of Psychology and also provides an awareness of the deeper and advanced features of Psychology as a field while also the course helps the students to understand the professional characteristics of the course.
In general, those who are interested in this program, individuals who enjoy working with people, want to enhance their knowledge and implement it in their respective fields and career. This program provides a deeper understanding of human behavior with empirical evidence. Learning from this course enhances professional and also personal development.
The curriculum of distance MA is framed to provide in-depth knowledge about human Psychology to the students so that they can identify the psychological, emotional, and behavioral issues to solve those efficiently.
- To understand the nuances of human behavior with primary aspects like describe, explain, predict and change behavior.
- To assist the society and harness the human behavior for betterment of life by acquiring the necessary skillsets
- Advanced General Psychology I
- Developmental Psychology I
- Personality Theories
- Research Methodology
- School Counselling
- Advanced General Psychology II
- Developmental Psychology II
- Behavior Modification
- Health Psychology
- Marketing and Consumer Psychology
- Applied Social Psychology I
- Abnormal Psychology II
- Counselling Psychology
- Positive Psychology
- Marriage and family Counseling
- Applied Social Psychology II
- Abnormal Psychology II
- LGBTQ Counselling
- Psychological Assessments - Practical Paper
- Project Work
- Any Degree from Recognized University
|Year 1||Year 2||Total|
"No Cost EMI Application Form needs to be filled by students along with the Admission Process."
|Program||Student Down Payment||EMI Tenure||Student EMI||Student Applicable Fee|
|MA||Rs.2994/-||12||Rs.2333/-||Rs.28000 + P.F of NBFC|
|SGVU Foreign Student Annual Fees Plan in INR|
|Programs||Duration||Tuition Fees Annual in INR||Exam Fees Annual in INR||Total Annual Fees in INR|
|* Degree and Provisional Certificate Fees Rs. 1000/-|
• The Facility for EMI based Finance Option is offered by Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC)
• By Applying to above Finance led EMI based Fees Plan, the students undertakes that he / she is applying for a Loan from the Non-Banking Finance Company
• The Loan is subject to Finance based Eligibility Criteria of the NBFC Partner of the University
• University has no role to play in the finance option as this is only a facility for students extended by the University
• By selecting Loan Facility Student Undertakes to abide by all the norms of NBFC towards the Loan Facility extended
• Admission is subject to eligibility norms of the university
For free career counselling & admission
I am a lecturer, after checking list of UGC - AICTE approved University; I came across Gyan Vihar. I am happy with the support team, course content with clear learning objective.
I am working with Saksham Healthcare as a Manager. I was impressed with the support team. The flexibility of any where learning through LMS is pretty impressive.
After graduation I was confused about which university should I pursue my MBA. I selected Gyan Vihar University, the staff is very polite and helpful, I am very much satisfied.