Hurry Up! Admission Closing Soon. Few Seats Remaining. Enroll Now.
1. The results declared are indicative and there may be alterations in final scorecard/mark sheets based on final evaluation as per applicable parameters of the university.
2. Students can get status of assignments through the LMS itself after submission of assignments. (Applicable only for students admitted till July 2018)
3. The guidelines for the examination process are provided on university website.
4. Mark Sheets are only printed during 2 exam cycles; conducted in a year. In case of any discrepancy which is acknowledged by the university, the same would be printed in the next exam cycle.
5. The students should note that they have submitted their assignments, projects and lab test before the last date communicated to students earlier, students submitting the same after the deadline would not be considered in the current exam result.
6. In case of any discrepancy in the results which includes name related changes the same has to be communicated to email@example.com within 7 days of declaration of online result. I have Read
Admission Closing Soon. Few Seats Remaining. Enroll Now
Fill out this form & let us call you to give relevant course details.
About the Program
In MBA program, the University offers additional certification options certified through university Knowledge Partners, as per detail below.
The student has to select any one of the option with the MBA program:
MBA MAX : Life Skills
Under MBA MAX option it has built-in Life Skills module that not only takes care of these basic skills but also enhances students Teamwork and Leadership Skills in order to make you thorough and effective professional.
MBA PLUS : PGP Certification
In this option, a student will have an opportunity to earn two certifications from two different institutions. For a Career in India, an MBA from a “NAAC A” University helps while for a Global Career an PGP – Strategic Management from EMAS, Russia will accelerate the career.
MBA PRO : Industry Certification
In this option, Industry Certification available only for the following specializations wherein the Industry partners would certify the students on successful completion of the MBA program.
1. Human Resource Management – Certified by SHRM
2. Operations and Production Management – Certified by Grant Thornton
3. Finance Management - Certified by Grant Thornton
Highlights of the Program
Option to select any one of add-on certification from University Industry Partner
Self-Paced Learning with Anywhere Anytime access to Virtual Campus
Live Interactive Sessions conducted by Industry Experts
Convenient and Flexible
Capstone Project: Real Time Industry Projects with Concepts put to Practice
* Includes Exam fees for first attempt for each subject
Student Down Payment
Student Applicable Fee
MBA MAX/Plus/ Pro
• The Facility for EMI based Finance Option is offered by Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC) • By Applying to above Finance led EMI based Fees Plan, the students undertakes that he / she is applying for a Loan from the Non-Banking Finance Company • The Loan is subject to Finance based Eligibility Criteria of the NBFC Partner of the University • University has no role to play in the finance option as this is only a facility for students extended by the University • By selecting Loan Facility Student Undertakes to abide by all the norms of NBFC towards the Loan Facility extended • Admission is subject to eligibility norms of the university