MBA in Financial Management is tailor made for finance professionals and other professionals who aspire to develop a career in finance sector. It covers all the critical aspect such as capital management, international finance and mergers & acquisition and others. Get in-depth understanding of utilization of financial data in decision-making process and how to translate that information to effectively apply it in different business scenarios.
- To provide crucial inputs on different aspects of Media and Entertainment industry.
- To focus on domain knowledge, technical proficiency and creativity
- To update the knowledge base and develop inter-personal skills.
- To develop understanding of the challenges involved in producing, distributing, and marketing an entertainment offering.
- Assess how the explosive growth of various distribution channels is changing the entertainment business landscape
- To nurture and develop independent thinking, creative, responsible communicators and managers for different media industry
- To keep students abreast with the growth of media trends, style and presentation
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Information Technology for Business
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Essentials Of Business Finance
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Team Building And Leadership
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Analysis Of Financial Statements
- Cost Accounting & Control
- International Finance
- Project Work
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required
- Duration Minimum- 2 years Maximum- 4 years
|Year 1||Year 2||Total|
"No Cost EMI Application Form needs to be filled by students along with the Admission Process."
|Program||Student Down Payment||EMI Tenure||Student EMI||Student Applicable Fee|
|MBA||Rs.6202/-||12||Rs.4833/-||Rs.58000 + P.F of NBFC|
|SGVU Foreign Student Annual Fees Plan in INR|
|Programs||Duration||Tuition Fees Annual in INR||Exam Fees Annual in INR||Total Annual Fees in INR|
|* Degree and Provisional Certificate Fees Rs. 1000/-|
• The Facility for EMI based Finance Option is offered by Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC)
• By Applying to above Finance led EMI based Fees Plan, the students undertakes that he / she is applying for a Loan from the Non-Banking Finance Company
• The Loan is subject to Finance based Eligibility Criteria of the NBFC Partner of the University
• University has no role to play in the finance option as this is only a facility for students extended by the University
• By selecting Loan Facility Student Undertakes to abide by all the norms of NBFC towards the Loan Facility extended
• Admission is subject to eligibility norms of the university
For free career counselling & admission
I am a lecturer, after checking list of UGC - AICTE approved University; I came across Gyan Vihar. I am happy with the support team, course content with clear learning objective.
I am working with Saksham Healthcare as a Manager. I was impressed with the support team. The flexibility of any where learning through LMS is pretty impressive.
After graduation I was confused about which university should I pursue my MBA. I selected Gyan Vihar University, the staff is very polite and helpful, I am very much satisfied.