MBA in Healthcare Management develops unique skill sets to manage complexities involved in running a hospital. This programme focuses on topics like finance, marketing, hospital laws, architecture, public hospital and ethics, along with risk mitigation. Healthcare Management also addresses challenges involved in quality hospital services and making them more accessible for larger population. In India, hospital sector is growing rapidly because of emerging two tier and three tier cities, addition of new hospitals, lifestyle diseases like cancers, heart diseases etc., development of multi-specialty hospitals, increasing medical tourism etc. This growth is now triggering a demand for qualified professionals offering enhanced career opportunities for graduates and professionals interested in leadership roles in Healthcare Management.
- Analysis of key processes that influence the control and organisation management.
- Develop overall team building and leadership qualities to achieve desired organisation objectives.
- Implement the concepts of business ethics, integrity and business ethics.
- Successfully implement the theories and methods associated with employee morale and motivation..
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Hospital Planning And Management
- Hospital Services Quality Management
- Personal Care Management
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Industrial Health And Safety Management
- Occupational Stress Management
- Strategic Hospital Management
- Project Work
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required
- Duration Minimum- 2 years Maximum- 4 years
|Year 1||Year 2||Total|
"No Cost EMI Application Form needs to be filled by students along with the Admission Process."
|Program||Student Down Payment||EMI Tenure||Student EMI||Student Applicable Fee|
|MBA||Rs.8555/-||12||Rs.6667/-||Rs.80000 + P.F of NBFC|
|SGVU Foreign Student Annual Fees Plan in INR|
|Programs||Duration||Tuition Fees Annual in INR||Exam Fees Annual in INR||Total Annual Fees in INR|
|* Degree and Provisional Certificate Fees Rs. 1000/-|
• The Facility for EMI based Finance Option is offered by Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC)
• By Applying to above Finance led EMI based Fees Plan, the students undertakes that he / she is applying for a Loan from the Non-Banking Finance Company
• The Loan is subject to Finance based Eligibility Criteria of the NBFC Partner of the University
• University has no role to play in the finance option as this is only a facility for students extended by the University
• By selecting Loan Facility Student Undertakes to abide by all the norms of NBFC towards the Loan Facility extended
• Admission is subject to eligibility norms of the university
For free career counselling & admission
I am a lecturer, after checking list of UGC - AICTE approved University; I came across Gyan Vihar. I am happy with the support team, course content with clear learning objective.
I am working with Saksham Healthcare as a Manager. I was impressed with the support team. The flexibility of any where learning through LMS is pretty impressive.
After graduation I was confused about which university should I pursue my MBA. I selected Gyan Vihar University, the staff is very polite and helpful, I am very much satisfied.