MBA in Information Technology will help you gain a competitive edge in rapidly changing world of technology. This degree gives provides strong base in business management coupled with expertise in IT- a high value combination in technically driven business world. Candidates are equipped with designing, development and operational knowledge to transform Information technology into business application to ensure sustainable organizational growth. It is an advance MBA programme which positions you for a career in dynamic industries like IT management, e-commerce and telecommunication.
- To enable students analyze, understand, and manage operations of a product manufacturing or service organization.
- To emphasize on the core principles of product designing, production, quality management, distribution and logistics.
- To teach real-world skills that can be applied in operations& production managementacross wide sectors.
- Develop critical and analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skillsfor risk management and handling critical issues involved in operation and production of a product.
- Understand different successful business strategies for quality management and continuous improvement of operations.
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Management Information Systems And Business Intelligence
- Database Management System
- System Analysis And Design
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Networking Concepts
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Project Work
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required
- Duration Minimum- 2 years Maximum- 4 years
|Year 1||Year 2||Total|
"No Cost EMI Application Form needs to be filled by students along with the Admission Process."
|Program||Student Down Payment||EMI Tenure||Student EMI||Student Applicable Fee|
|MBA||Rs.8555/-||12||Rs.6667/-||Rs.80000 + P.F of NBFC|
|SGVU Foreign Student Annual Fees Plan in INR|
|Programs||Duration||Tuition Fees Annual in INR||Exam Fees Annual in INR||Total Annual Fees in INR|
|* Degree and Provisional Certificate Fees Rs. 1000/-|
• The Facility for EMI based Finance Option is offered by Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC)
• By Applying to above Finance led EMI based Fees Plan, the students undertakes that he / she is applying for a Loan from the Non-Banking Finance Company
• The Loan is subject to Finance based Eligibility Criteria of the NBFC Partner of the University
• University has no role to play in the finance option as this is only a facility for students extended by the University
• By selecting Loan Facility Student Undertakes to abide by all the norms of NBFC towards the Loan Facility extended
• Admission is subject to eligibility norms of the university
For free career counselling & admission
I am a lecturer, after checking list of UGC - AICTE approved University; I came across Gyan Vihar. I am happy with the support team, course content with clear learning objective.
I am working with Saksham Healthcare as a Manager. I was impressed with the support team. The flexibility of any where learning through LMS is pretty impressive.
After graduation I was confused about which university should I pursue my MBA. I selected Gyan Vihar University, the staff is very polite and helpful, I am very much satisfied.