MBA in Marketing Management is designed to develop dynamic managers who can display in-depth knowledge of marketing principles and manage wider business context like marketing, advertising, public relations etc. This programme builds your skill-set across a broad range of marketing subjects, such as talent management, strategic marketing, integrated marketing and marketing communications. Students will be prepared for a diverse and challenging career with abilities to coordinate, execute and measure the effectiveness of marketing activities to support organisation objectives like market positioning, revenue growth and customer retention.
- To provide insights regarding major decision making with primarily focus on risk management.
- To prepare business leaders that can manage and reduce corporate liabilities.
- To comprehend different processes involved in identification, management and controlling risks in real time.
- Understand how to use statistical tools and apply theories in the decision making process.
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Fundamentals Of Advertising
- Team Building And Leadership
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Strategic Marketing Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Fundamentals Of Global Business Management
- Project Work
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required
- Duration Minimum- 2 years Maximum- 4 years
|Year 1||Year 2||Total|
"No Cost EMI Application Form needs to be filled by students along with the Admission Process."
|Program||Student Down Payment||EMI Tenure||Student EMI||Student Applicable Fee|
|MBA||Rs.6202/-||12||Rs.4833/-||Rs.58000 + P.F of NBFC|
|SGVU Foreign Student Annual Fees Plan in INR|
|Programs||Duration||Tuition Fees Annual in INR||Exam Fees Annual in INR||Total Annual Fees in INR|
|* Degree and Provisional Certificate Fees Rs. 1000/-|
• The Facility for EMI based Finance Option is offered by Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC)
• By Applying to above Finance led EMI based Fees Plan, the students undertakes that he / she is applying for a Loan from the Non-Banking Finance Company
• The Loan is subject to Finance based Eligibility Criteria of the NBFC Partner of the University
• University has no role to play in the finance option as this is only a facility for students extended by the University
• By selecting Loan Facility Student Undertakes to abide by all the norms of NBFC towards the Loan Facility extended
• Admission is subject to eligibility norms of the university
For free career counselling & admission
I am a lecturer, after checking list of UGC - AICTE approved University; I came across Gyan Vihar. I am happy with the support team, course content with clear learning objective.
I am working with Saksham Healthcare as a Manager. I was impressed with the support team. The flexibility of any where learning through LMS is pretty impressive.
After graduation I was confused about which university should I pursue my MBA. I selected Gyan Vihar University, the staff is very polite and helpful, I am very much satisfied.