Operations & Production Management is the backbone of organization. It includes a number of key aspects like manufacturing of the goods, services, quality control, supply chain management, product formulation and design, ordering of goods, warehousing of goods, contacting vendors etc. This management function is responsible for the smooth running of any business operations
- Design performance monitoring and management system and develop financial and strategic objectives.
- Develop analytical frameworks to evaluate competitive business strategy of an organization.
- Formulate innovative strategies and action plans to address different business issues to achieve organization goals and objective by taking various internal and external factors into account.
- Integrate corporate social responsibility and sustainability in decision-making process.
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Inventory & Purchase Management
- Operations Planning & Control
- World Class Manufacturing
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Project Work
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required
- Duration Minimum- 2 years Maximum- 4 years
|Year 1||Year 2||Total|
"No Cost EMI Application Form needs to be filled by students along with the Admission Process."
|Program||Student Down Payment||EMI Tenure||Student EMI||Student Applicable Fee|
|MBA||Rs.6202/-||12||Rs.4833/-||Rs.58000 + P.F of NBFC|
|SGVU Foreign Student Annual Fees Plan in INR|
|Programs||Duration||Tuition Fees Annual in INR||Exam Fees Annual in INR||Total Annual Fees in INR|
|* Degree and Provisional Certificate Fees Rs. 1000/-|
• The Facility for EMI based Finance Option is offered by Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC)
• By Applying to above Finance led EMI based Fees Plan, the students undertakes that he / she is applying for a Loan from the Non-Banking Finance Company
• The Loan is subject to Finance based Eligibility Criteria of the NBFC Partner of the University
• University has no role to play in the finance option as this is only a facility for students extended by the University
• By selecting Loan Facility Student Undertakes to abide by all the norms of NBFC towards the Loan Facility extended
• Admission is subject to eligibility norms of the university
For free career counselling & admission
I am a lecturer, after checking list of UGC - AICTE approved University; I came across Gyan Vihar. I am happy with the support team, course content with clear learning objective.
I am working with Saksham Healthcare as a Manager. I was impressed with the support team. The flexibility of any where learning through LMS is pretty impressive.
After graduation I was confused about which university should I pursue my MBA. I selected Gyan Vihar University, the staff is very polite and helpful, I am very much satisfied.