Due to rapid globalization and fast changing business environment, business problems are growing more complex. Project management defines project objectives, planning, marshaling resources, and completion of tasks on schedule and within budget. There is an increased call for project leaderscapable of managing and implementing the business project plan in real time. MBA in Project Leadership management prepares you to act decisively and strategically in real world scenarios. Project management is a key function in many industries, like software, information technology, pharmaceuticals, and finance, to name a few.
- To provide in-depth knowledge of the mechanisms, structures and processes involved within projects, project portfolios and project oriented companies.
- Demonstrate analytical skills of various fields involved in project management like leadership, information systems, marketing, operations, and strategy.
- To provide a global overview of modern project management practices, including market, culture, people and project performance.
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Project Management
- Team Building And Leadership
- Total Quality Management
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Project Formulation & Analysis
- Management Of Project
- Project Finance
- Project Work
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required
- Duration Minimum- 2 years Maximum- 4 years
|Year 1||Year 2||Total|
"No Cost EMI Application Form needs to be filled by students along with the Admission Process."
|Program||Student Down Payment||EMI Tenure||Student EMI||Student Applicable Fee|
|MBA||Rs.8555/-||12||Rs.6667/-||Rs.80000 + P.F of NBFC|
|SGVU Foreign Student Annual Fees Plan in INR|
|Programs||Duration||Tuition Fees Annual in INR||Exam Fees Annual in INR||Total Annual Fees in INR|
|* Degree and Provisional Certificate Fees Rs. 1000/-|
• The Facility for EMI based Finance Option is offered by Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC)
• By Applying to above Finance led EMI based Fees Plan, the students undertakes that he / she is applying for a Loan from the Non-Banking Finance Company
• The Loan is subject to Finance based Eligibility Criteria of the NBFC Partner of the University
• University has no role to play in the finance option as this is only a facility for students extended by the University
• By selecting Loan Facility Student Undertakes to abide by all the norms of NBFC towards the Loan Facility extended
• Admission is subject to eligibility norms of the university
For free career counselling & admission
I am a lecturer, after checking list of UGC - AICTE approved University; I came across Gyan Vihar. I am happy with the support team, course content with clear learning objective.
I am working with Saksham Healthcare as a Manager. I was impressed with the support team. The flexibility of any where learning through LMS is pretty impressive.
After graduation I was confused about which university should I pursue my MBA. I selected Gyan Vihar University, the staff is very polite and helpful, I am very much satisfied.