Supply Chain Management as a function which has been extremely important not only for manufacturing industries, but it also support various other company to achieve various business objectives. Right from planning, sourcing, deliveries, and logistics all these critical activities form important part of costing and customer deliverables (end user which can be consumers, manufacturer, distributor, retailers).
- To provide in-depth knowledge of the mechanisms including planning, sourcing, logistics and related processes enabling companies to perform at their optimum level.
- To provide the necessary skills for managing Logistics and Warehousing for managing the operations effectively.
- To provide a global overview of modern supply chain practices including strategic sourcing
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Procurement, Storage and Warehouse Management
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Port and Airport Management for Logistics
- Containerization & Multimodal Transport
- Strategic Sourcing
- Project Work
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required
- Duration Minimum- 2 years Maximum- 4 years
|Year 1||Year 2||Total|
"No Cost EMI Application Form needs to be filled by students along with the Admission Process."
|Program||Student Down Payment||EMI Tenure||Student EMI||Student Applicable Fee|
|MBA||Rs.8555/-||12||Rs.6667/-||Rs.80000 + P.F of NBFC|
|SGVU Foreign Student Annual Fees Plan in INR|
|Programs||Duration||Tuition Fees Annual in INR||Exam Fees Annual in INR||Total Annual Fees in INR|
|* Degree and Provisional Certificate Fees Rs. 1000/-|
• The Facility for EMI based Finance Option is offered by Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC)
• By Applying to above Finance led EMI based Fees Plan, the students undertakes that he / she is applying for a Loan from the Non-Banking Finance Company
• The Loan is subject to Finance based Eligibility Criteria of the NBFC Partner of the University
• University has no role to play in the finance option as this is only a facility for students extended by the University
• By selecting Loan Facility Student Undertakes to abide by all the norms of NBFC towards the Loan Facility extended
• Admission is subject to eligibility norms of the university
For free career counselling & admission
I am a lecturer, after checking list of UGC - AICTE approved University; I came across Gyan Vihar. I am happy with the support team, course content with clear learning objective.
I am working with Saksham Healthcare as a Manager. I was impressed with the support team. The flexibility of any where learning through LMS is pretty impressive.
After graduation I was confused about which university should I pursue my MBA. I selected Gyan Vihar University, the staff is very polite and helpful, I am very much satisfied.