1. The results declared are indicative and there may be alterations in final scorecard/mark sheets based on final evaluation as per applicable parameters of the university.
2. Students can get status of assignments through the LMS itself after submission of assignments. (Applicable only for students admitted till July 2018)
3. The guidelines for the examination process are provided on university website.
4. Mark Sheets are only printed during 2 exam cycles; conducted in a year. In case of any discrepancy which is acknowledged by the university, the same would be printed in the next exam cycle.
5. The students should note that they have submitted their assignments, projects and lab test before the last date communicated to students earlier, students submitting the same after the deadline would not be considered in the current exam result.
6. In case of any discrepancy in the results which includes name related changes the same has to be communicated to email@example.com within 7 days of declaration of online result. I have Read