Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is an interdisciplinary three years graduate degree programme offered by SGVU-DE. With BBA, graduates can either launch their professional career in top corporates or progress to pursue a PG programme. BBA offers students a core of mandatory courses in Computer Applications,General Business Law, Economics, Finance, Marketing and Management. On successful completion of the programme students will acquire adequate knowledge and skills in Communication Skills, Logical Reasoning, Business Management, Presentation Skills and Computer Applications besides achieving a remarkable improvement in their overall personality.
- To develop conceptual and analytical skills in all functional areas of Management.
- To encourage understanding of the strategic perceptions of the fast changing global scenario.
- To develop the ability to apply a multi-dimensional approach to overcome complex business problems.
- To provide ‘Hands on’ Training to the student and focus on ‘Learn by Doing’ Approach.
- To help the students acquire specific job related skills in their chosen area of specialization.
- To groom the student’s overall personality and improve his communication and oratory skills.
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Computers
- Principle of Management
- Business Environment
- Business Economics
- Introduction to Financial Accounts
- Organisational Behaviour
- Cost Accounting I
- Foundation Of Human Skills
- Human Resource Management
- Principles Of Marketing
- Business Statistics
- Financial Management
- Management Information Systems
- Production & Operation Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Elements of Company Law
- Business Entrepreneurship
- International Economics
- Project Work
- Business Regulatory Framework (Mercantile Law)
- Business Administration
- 10+2 or its equivalent
- Duration: Minimum 3 years & Max 6 years
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Total|
"No Cost EMI Application Form needs to be filled by students along with the Admission Process."
|Program||Student Down Payment||EMI Tenure||Student EMI||Student Applicable Fee|
|BBA||Rs.7378/-||12||Rs.5750/-||Rs.69000 + P.F of NBFC|
|SGVU Foreign Student Annual Fees Plan in INR|
|Programs||Duration||Tuition Fees Annual in INR||Exam Fees Annual in INR||Total Annual Fees in INR|
|* Degree and Provisional Certificate Fees Rs. 1000/-|
• The Facility for EMI based Finance Option is offered by Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC)
• By Applying to above Finance led EMI based Fees Plan, the students undertakes that he / she is applying for a Loan from the Non-Banking Finance Company
• The Loan is subject to Finance based Eligibility Criteria of the NBFC Partner of the University
• University has no role to play in the finance option as this is only a facility for students extended by the University
• By selecting Loan Facility Student Undertakes to abide by all the norms of NBFC towards the Loan Facility extended
• Admission is subject to eligibility norms of the university
For free career counselling & admission
I am a lecturer, after checking list of UGC - AICTE approved University; I came across Gyan Vihar. I am happy with the support team, course content with clear learning objective.
I am working with Saksham Healthcare as a Manager. I was impressed with the support team. The flexibility of any where learning through LMS is pretty impressive.
After graduation I was confused about which university should I pursue my MBA. I selected Gyan Vihar University, the staff is very polite and helpful, I am very much satisfied.