The student would be provided with the hard copy of books/study material along with the login credentials of the Learning management system (LMS) for accessing the courses online.
The LMS would have semester wise buckets for subjects of the respective programs as enrolled.
The prospective student should check their eligibility before enrollment and there would be no refund of any registration or part fees payment done to the university before enrollment
Every subject would have 3 activities for the students to complete as follows-
1. Access to Chapter Wise E-Book
2. Access to Chapter Wise Study Guide
3. Access to Chapter Wise Practise Test
After completing the above activities the student would get access to the subject wise assignments.
The students would have to complete their assignments and examinations for every subject of the program. There would be 2 or 3 assignments per subject which would be inform of MCQ (objective type questions).
The duration of every online assignment would be of 1 hour with 50 questions each of 2 marks each.
The student should score 40% in every assignment to pass in respective assignment.
Assignment marks are considered in the final mark sheet generated by the university and assignment would have 30 percent weightage for the same while exams would have 70% weightage for final score card.
The university reserves the right to introduce subjective assignments at any point of time as it may be necessary for skill enhancement and evaluation process.
Examinations are tentatively conducted between 15th – 30th January and July. Student can attempt examinations twice a year only.
The student can give backlog examination for previous semester if any, in the next exam cycle or with the fresh subjects of the subsequent semester.
The examination consists of objective type questions – the exam paper will contain 50 questions of 2 marks each.
Examination duration is one hour
Passing marks are 40%
First Attempt: Exam Fees for first attempt of every subject included in the course fees, the applicable guidelines of university for student category of the student applies.
Second attempt examination Fees (Per Subject): Indian Student INR 300/Foreign or NRI $45
Examination Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable
Students who have past due payments or any pending document as required by the university will not be allowed to give their examinations
Students who are enrolled under the Indian/Civilian category but wish to appear for the examinations abroad, will need to pay the examination fee of $45 per subject
Procter Based examination process for NRI/Foreign students
The university reserves the right to have subjective exams in future or combination of objective /subjective both and the necessary process would be communicated to the student in advance.
|Month Of Admission||Assignment Completion Last Date||Exam Form Submission through Website||Tentative Exam Month|
|May, June, July, Aug, Sept, (Oct with Late Fees of Rs. 500/-)||30th November||1st-25th December||15th-30th Jan|
|Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March, (April with Late Fees of Rs. 500/-)||30th May||1st-25th June||15th-30th July|
The dates mentioned above for exams are tentative in nature and any changes in the same would be communicated to the students.
Eligibility for Exam:
1. No fees should be due before the examination
2. Completion of Assignments for all the subject with passing score as per the assignment deadline above.
3. It would be student’s responsibility to check the website for any new notifications made by the university.
4. The students would need to submit their semester based assignments through Learning Management System as per above dates as one of the eligibility criteria for exam purpose.
5. There are 2 assignments per subject and the scores for both assignments would be taken as per date above while computing the results for forth coming exams.
6. The concerned students who have got their Enrollment number (Example - SGVU45DXXXXXXXX) would be eligible to to appear for the said exams subject to examination eligibility check based on the qualifying exam timeline status.
7. Every student is registered under provisional category, till the time university does not generate the confirmed enrollment number like SGVU45DXXXXXXX. In case any of the provisionally enrolled student is allowed to appear for the exams, the university has the right to hold the result for the said student till all the documents are not submitted for confirmed admission purpose as required by the university. The rights for admission as per eligibility criteria at the discretion of the university
There will be no exam exceptions at all for students.
The results would be declared within 3 months from date of examination is conducted.
For programs with project work students are required to submit a soft copy of the project
The project should be industry related topic selection & finalization will be done by the institute
For project guidelines, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project evaluation charges are Rs. 300/- for Indian student/ for foreign and NRI students it is $25.
The project should be done by the student and must be original. Plagiarism will not be accepted.
Mark Sheets & Certification
Once the student completes all the mandated assignments, examinations and projects (if applicable) the final mark sheet and certificate would be dispatched by the university.
The semester wise mark sheet would be issued by the university within 3 months from date of conduction of exams.
All pending payments/dues need to be cleared by the student, before the certification.
The student has to apply for certification once he/she has completed the full course wherein the student have to re-submit the mandatory documents like degree certificate/mark sheets etc of the qualifying exam which student had submitted at time of admission.
|Particulars||For Indian Students in Rs.||For Foreign /NRI Students|
|Duplicate ID Card||200||$25|
|Cost Per Additional Book||500||$25|
|Specialization Change Fees||2500||$37|
|Course Change Fees||2500||$37|
|Exam Re-Appearing Fees (per paper)||300||$45|
|Lateral Entry Fees||2000||$100|
|Cheque Bounced Charges||500|
|Validation Extention Fees (1 year)||5000||$500|
* Specialization change requests need to be done within 1 month from the date of enrolment and no verbal requests will be accepted.
How to reach University Support Services?
The Student Support Team can be reached via the following:
Student Support Helpline: +91 8055554407 or email to email@example.com
Download Admission Form
Download Specialization Change Form
Download Admission Cancellation Form
Download Requisition Form for Degree Certification
Download Requisition Form for Consolidated Mark Sheet / Transcript
Download Requisition Form for Provisional Certification
For free career counselling & admission