1. The results declared are indicative and there may be alterations in final scorecard/mark sheets
based on final evaluation as per applicable parameters of the university.
2. Students can get status of assignments through the LMS itself after submission of assignments.
(Applicable only for students admitted till July 2018)
3. The guidelines for the examination process are provided on university website.
4. Mark Sheets are only printed during 2 exam cycles; conducted in a year. In case of any
discrepancy which is acknowledged by the university, the same would be printed in the next exam
5. The students should note that they have submitted their assignments, projects and lab test before
the last date communicated to students earlier, students submitting the same after the deadline
would not be considered in the current exam result.
6. In case of any discrepancy in the results which includes name related changes the same has to be
communicated to email@example.com within 7 days of declaration of online result. I have Read
Fill out this form &
let us call you to give relevant course details.
Pay Industry Certification Fees
This is your final step to admission
Students who have credit cards from the below mentioned banks can seek EMI facility through the said banks, mentioned below is list of banks with their respective applicable interest rates.
Note this facility is provided by the respective banks and the university has only extended their services through this payment gateway.
In case of any queries related to EMI facility and applicable interest rates the students should contact their respective banks who had issued them the credit cards